[ns] Re: ns code for Hierarchical Foreign Agent

Hi all,

I have checked both snapshots of ns (ns-21b6 and current) and I have
not been able to find any code concerning Hierchical Foreign Agents.
To make the question more clear, does anybody have developed any
extensions for ns mip that enable the functionality described by:
http://www.svrloc.org/charliep/txt/hierfa/hierfa.txt
or other later IETF drafts like regionalized tunnel management,
HAWAII, Fast Hand-offs, RAFA, etc.?

Any response will be appreciated.

Niko