[ns] CMU snapshot troubles (fwd)

Please use ns 2.1b6

-Ya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 10:06:48 -0800 (PST)
From: Haobo Yu <[email protected]>
To: Ya Xu <[email protected]>
Subject: CMU snapshot troubles (fwd)

any ideas? Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:32:23 +0100 (CET)
From: Andree Jacobson <[email protected]>
To: Network Simulator Users <[email protected]>
Subject: CMU snapshot troubles

I run ns-2.1b5 and tried to download and compile the cmu 1.1.2 snapshot. It
compiles with some warnings, quite a few, and then when I try to run some tests
I get:

ns-allinone-2.1b5/ns-src >./test-all
tahoe1 tahoe2 tahoe3 tahoe4 no_bug bug reno1 reno renoA reno2 reno3 reno4 reno4a
reno5 telnet delayed phase phase1 phase2 timers stats

Running test tahoe1
Using scheduler type List
warning: no class variable Agent/Null::sport_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Agent/Null::dport_

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_prune_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_CtrMcast_

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_prune_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_CtrMcast_

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_prune_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_CtrMcast_

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_prune_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_CtrMcast_

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_prune_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_CtrMcast_

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_prune_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable DelayLink::off_CtrMcast_

warning: no class variable Agent/TCP::sport_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Agent/TCP::dport_

warning: no class variable Agent/TCPSink::sport_

        see tcl-object.tcl in tclcl for info about this warning.

warning: no class variable Agent/TCPSink::dport_

0/cwnd=1.0000/ssthresh=50/ack=-1
1/cwnd=16.0000/ssthresh=50/ack=14
2/cwnd=4.0000/ssthresh=13/ack=41
3/cwnd=14.2510/ssthresh=13/ack=72
4/cwnd=18.2027/ssthresh=13/ack=136
Test output differs from reference output
Diagnose with: diff test-output/tahoe1.test test-output/tahoe1
Differences due to floating-point formatting are not significant.
next?

Obviously something is not ok, and the output differs from the expected.
It's annoying because I had it running once, but I can't seem to get back to
that state again.

Any help would be appreciated. Please reply to me directly as well since I am
currently not subscribed to the ns-users list. Yes, I browsed through the mail
archive but didn't find anything specific about this.

Cheers
  /Andree

|       For contact info please see: http://www.cdt.luth.se/~andree         |
| ~~ Today is the first day of the rest of your life... Don't mess it up ~~ |