[ns] Questions on memory leak

Hi,everybody
I am running a simulation over Diffserv model with NS-2. I set up a two
router nodes, and each node is connected with some access hosts.When
the  number of senders and receivers is under 200, the simulation runs
quite well, can output right results, but if I increase hosts' number to
about 1500,  the simulation is just running, over 12 hours, with no
result. (My simulation time is just 100s).
I think it must be a problem about memory leak.But how to locate it and
solve it?Anybody can give some advice?
Thanks a lot.

Lena