[ns] Re: dmalloc

Hi,

Which part of the 'Makefile' should I change to include the linking mentioned when
installing dmalloc on Solaris ? I have a problem since it seems I have not installed it
well or I haven't done the linking as mentioned !!

I seem not to see the logfile when I run

%dmalloc -l <logfile> low

See below

-- Martin

>From this site http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ns-debugging.html

[..]
On some platforms you may need to link things statically to get dmalloc to work. On Solaris
this is done with by linking with these options: "-Xlinker -B -Xlinker -static
{libraries} -Xlinker -B -Xlinker -dynamic -ldl -lX11 -lXext". (You'll need to change
Makefile. Thanks to Haobo Yu and Doug Smith for workign this out.)
[..]