[ns] Programming a Node - Please help

Hi,
	I am a newbie at ns, and am doing a project which requires a node
being programmed in such a way that it has the following capablitites -

# It should cache every packet it receives, and classify each packet from
its flow and maintain a hash table of such flows.

# On recving an DUPACK from the dst, it should take out the packet from
the hash and reXmit, and at the same time, drop the DUPACK then and there,
without letting it pass through.

	Can somebody tell me an easy and efficient way of doing this. As a
last option, I can modify the classifier.cc, but is there any better way
of doing this, like using Active Node support ?

Thanks in advance,

Sushant.

Eat Healthy, Exercise, and Die Anyway ...