Re: [ns] dropped packets in LAN

There may not be any dropped packets.  If there is one sender and one
receiver, collisions happen only between tcp data packets and acks.
It seems unlikely that the sender would make as many as 16 unsuccessful
attempts.  Inteface queues would build up - you might want to set
lower queue limits to see drops because of that.  Try increasing the
number of contenders for the medium (e.g. tcp flows) and you should be
able to see collision drops.

  -Yuri