Re: [ns] Agent to <address, port>

while going through /ns/tcl/lib/ns-agent.tcl, I found that destination
port is assumed to be the last 8 bits of the node address and can be
accessed using the instproc: dst-port

when i searched the tcl scripts in ns/tcl/*, I found that dst-port is
called only for tcp agents.

I want to create an agent which will send different control packets to
different nodes at regular intervals. the ideal method for this would be
fix a port where the recevier agents will listen and send the packets to
this port. I do not want to use "$ns connect agent1 agent2" because
the agent names are not known at run time.

any suggestions will be helpful. Thanks.

-Srinivasan