[ns] Routing in Ad hoc networks

Hello,

Special thanks to Llody for your speedy reply. Unfortunately due to my
limited knowledge of NS, I don't understand most of what is being
written other than it is going to be very tough.  Sorry about that. :P
I've kept a copy for future reference though.

To make my job easier, I'm trying to understand unicast routing in Ad
hoc network first.  What puzzles me is that why is compute-routes in
route.h called when I'm using Aodv. Shouldn't aodv handle all the route
computation?

Regards
Hau Shian