Re: [ns] nam startup geometry

> > I have the impression that passing geometry is not possible due to a bug.
> >
> > - Haobo
>
> Oh.
> So even if there is an X resource for simulation window geometry,
> it isn't working?

The problem is, currently nam processes geometry argument inside C++ and
thus it's only able to adjust that of the main window. See
process_geometry() in main.cc

If you want to adjust the geometry of the subwindows, one way is to pass
the parameters through the tcl.evalf("nam_init %s %s"...) stuff in
main.cc, or you set that in some option in the tk option database and then
get them when creating an animator window in Animator::init{} in
tcl/animator.tcl (notice the creation of the window is through
Animator::build-ui{} in tcl/build-ui.tcl).

Please let us know if you have any progress. It'll be great to have
this patch.

Thanks a lot.

- Haobo