Re: [ns] new multicast packet header

Hi Tarik and Haobo,

In the documentation (and the Greis tutorial, ch. 7) it looked like this
was all I needed in my ns-default.tcl ('Alert' where 'Ping' was in the
example, and 'off_alert_' in my file where 'off_ping_' was in the
example, otherwise exactly the same):
Agent/Alert set packetSize_ 1000

I entered these 2 additional lines into ns-default.tcl, and the error
messages stopped:
Agent/Mcast/Control set packetSize_ 1000
Agent/Alert set off_alert_ 50

Can someone explain why I needed the 2 additional lines?

Thanks,
Lori