[ns] We need you help

Dear sir:

     I write this letter for help!

     My name is Ping,i'm a college student of Chinese. Now i'm in

Guangzhou,China.

     I have an interesting in the NS2. And i've downloaded the whole

software. Since last week, my classmate and i have tried to build it

on the win* platform, but there is a little trouble.We can't find

the file named toolhelp.h. Maybe because the VC we use is verion 6.0

And it is much worse that it seens that some components such as

otcl-1.0a5 & tclcl-1.0b9 can't distinguish the path of tcl8.0.4 or

tk8.0.4. Could you give us a hand,send us the file toolhelp.h,and

give us some advice!

     By the way, our operating system is window98, and my friend and

i plan to have a try on linux platform later.

     We're looking forward to your reply!