[ns] nam problem while running wireless examples

Hi ns-users,
I installed ns-allinone-2.1b6 on my Linux machine and replaced ns and nam
by the daily snapshot version. After running wireless3.tcl of the tutorial,
nam displays the network with mobile node be right on the top of the FA
node. I can see the movement of the mobile node but the traffic on the
wired portion was not display.

I can see the traffic on wired portion when running wireless-mip.nam (the
nam output from wireless-mip-test.tcl). Then, I changed the
namtrace-all-wireless by namtrace-all and commented out the for loop using
to define initial node position in the wireless3.tcl script but nam still
does not display the traffic on the wired portion.

Could you please show me how to fix this problem.

Thank you very much,
Cindy
Diepchi Tran
Phone (216) 433-8861