[ns] sending a new packet type

Hi again.

Thanks for all the previous help-the new packet is now being successfully
created. (yay!)

My new problem is how to send the packet (with the new header) to a
specific neighbor.  Following the Greis Ping example (section VII.2) using
the 'command' and "send", he uses:
"send(pkt, 0);"
This sends the packet to the handler 0, I believe...  However, the IP
destination is not set, in the example.  How does the example work, since
the node which is being 'ping'ed is never identified?

I add the destination (a neighbor) using the following line:
			hdrip->dst()= 8;

However, no node ever calls the recv function for the new type of pkt, so
I believe there is a problem... Any helpful ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Lori