Re: [ns] How to generate Possion traffic?

EXPOO model in NS is for fixed interval of packet generation with ON time is
exponential distri. You mean Possion traffic is of exponential interval.
In my point of view, traffic model in NS is limited, especially for source
with variable packet interval.

You may want to develop your own one. pktsize/lambda is the mean interval,
use exp distri and return an interval_. cbrtraffic.cc can be a good template for
Poisson model.

Regards.