Re: [ns] finding ns papers

Lloyd -

>(okay, the postscript's no longer compressed, but .html pages are
>often more permanent than non-html objects. Honestly, linking to
>objects direct rather than to the pages referencing those objects
>is considered less polite, but more importantly leads to more
>maintenance work in the long run and less discovery, and I'm sure
>e.g. Sally will eventually agree wrt maintaining her field-of-research
>pages...)

Yep, I think you are exactly right.  Not that I have yet made the
changes to all of my own web pages.  (But I did run a link-checker
not long ago, on my own pages...)

I also liked your suggestion about maintaining archival copies of
papers on the NS web pages.  But then, I am not the person who
would be doing the work.

- Sally