Re: [ns] sending a new packet type

Hi Tarik,

My new agent (exactly like the Ping Agent from the example) has a recv
function.  For debugging purposes, I have a 'puts' statement to check to
see if the recv function for the new agent is ever called, but it isn't
ever called.  (Although a new packet with the new header type is
definitely created and sent, with the 'hdrip->dst()' set as below.)

Do I need a different kind of a receiver?

Thanks,
Lori