[ns] Missing file tcp_stats.h

Hi there,

First off let me apologize for this slightly off-topic question. I'm
asking for help here because I'm not aware of a better place to forward
my question. If you know of a more appropriate forum for doing so please
let me know.

I'm trying to install nerperf in order to evaluate the performance of
the Snoop protocol measured against other link layer protocols such as
Tulip. I have a machine running BSDI 4.1 (eval. license) and so far
nothing else has been installed. The problem I'm facing is that gmake
can't find a file called tcp_stats.h when executing the Makefile, thus
preventing me from completing installation. Obviously it's not a matter
of wrong paths, this file is simply not present in my system. It's not
in the netperf package and I haven't been able to find it in the ns
package either.

I'd be very grateful if you could point to me where can I find this
file, I'm sure it must be part of some additional package I'm not aware
of. I apologize if the answer is a very obvious one, these are my first
steps in the field. I guess some of you as ns users are also familiar
with netperf and Snoop so I'd really appreciate if you could share some
light on the subject.

Thank you in advance.

Xavier De Porrata
Dept. de Matem�tica Aplicada i Telem�tica
Universitat Polit�cnica de Catalunya (UPC)