[ns] How can I find those examples from your website?

Hi, guys,

I'm a student in ISU and I'm interested in your ns software. Now I need
to use it to do some simulation for my research project, and I checked
your ns web page-www-mash.cs.berkeley.edu/ns/ns.html. From the
introduction, I know there are a lot of examples I can refer:

ns simple.tcl
       in ns-2/tcl/ex: a simple nam demo.
       ns rc.tcl
       in ns-2/tcl/ex: rate-based congestion control.
       ns tg.tcl
       in ns-2/tcl/ex: traffic generation modules. Comments in tg.txt.
       ns-2/tcl/ex/rbp_demo.tcl Compres TCP with rate-based pacing
against other variants.
       ns mac-test.tcl
       in ns-2/tcl/ex: tests for LANs, especially the MAC protocols.
There are several options, all specified/documented in the source file.
The MAC protocols currently
       supported include CSMA/CA (modeled after the AT&T WaveLAN),
CSMA/CD (modeled after standard 10 Mbps Ethernets), Multihop (loosely
modeled after Metricom's
       Ricochet), and the 802.11 protocol. Coming soon are complete
tests for the link layer protocols in the distribution, such as the
snoop protocol, and tests for various error
       models.
       ns-2/tcl/ex/test-suite-intserv.tcl : A test suite which
demonstrates 4 admission-control algorithms to support controlled load
class of service in ns. More details can be
       found in ns-2/tcl/ex/test-suite-intserv.txt.
       ns-2/tcl/ex/test-rlm.tcl : A nam-based test which demonstrates
support for Receiver Layered Multicast (RLM) in ns.
       ns-2/tcl/ex/test-tbf.tcl : A nam-based test which demonstrates
use of a token bucket filter in ns.
       ns-2/tcl/ex/test-rcvr.tcl : A test for demonstrating support for
delay-adaptive receivers in ns.
       ns-2/tcl/ex/trace-driven.tcl : An test for trace driven random
variable.

I think these examples would do good to me for grasping how to use the
ns quickly.  But, I can't find these examples from the website. Could
you please tell me where I can find them?

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Tao
Mar 13th, 2000