Re: [ns] (Urgent!) ns-2.1b2 is needed!

>On Mon, 13 Mar 2000, Frank Chu wrote:
>
>> Sorry, a typo.  It should be 0.96.
>>
>> Then I downloaded Otcl 0.96. It looks for tclInt.h
>> which I don't have  (my Tcl is 8.0.4 and doesn't have
>> such a file)... I am still messing it around and see
>> if I can work it out and tell you folks ... :(

As with any time you're building otcl, you need tclInt.h from the Tcl
SOURCE tree.  (This should be documented in the otcl README.)

>Looking at the change history, you may need to build with Tcl 7.4 or
>8.0p2.
>
>> > ftp://ftp.tns.lcs.mit.edu/pub/otcl/src/
>> >
>> > has 0.93 through to 0.96.
>
>It's probably worth archiving these permanently in the VINT directory.

Unfortunately, several old tarballs of ns were lost due to a mash disk
failure.  (They're now backed up.)

In general, we archive all versions of our stuff (except when lost),
but we don't archive other people's stuff.

   -John Heidemann