[ns] simulation of pure wireless LAN

HI,

There are various wireless simulation scripts in ex and test directory of ns releases. And I 'd like to simulate pure wireless LAN.

But I didn't serach the script file that can simulate pure wireless LAN. I want to simulate no ad-hop, no mobility environment. I don't need to use ad-hoc routing agent. But in ex and test directory of ns, most is using ad-hoc routing agent.

Please suggest script file or method that can use no ad-hoc routing agent

Please help me, Thank-you!