Re: archiving old versions (was: Re: [ns] (Urgent!) ns-2.1b2 is needed!)

I still think archiving old stuff is important
especially when ns-2.1b2 is really not that old.  The
other important reason is that some research papers
claim they have done experiments in a certain old ns
version.  When you compare your improved schemes with
them, it is important to run them in the versions
under which they were developed, to ensure 100%
correctness in performance evaluation, and solidify
your research claims.

Frank