[ns] routing and classifier

Hi ns-users,

I have the following topology:

#       0                 5            10
#         \            /     \       /
#       1-- 3 =======4 -- 6 --8 ====9--11
#         /            \     /       \
#       2                 7            12
#

I have three UDP traffic from
0-10
1-11
2-12

I tryto populate the classifer_  at node 4
by "add-route"

$n4 add-route $n10 $n5
or ($n4 add-route $n10 [[$ns link $n4 $n5] head])

$n4 add-route $n11 $n6
$n4 add-route $n12 $n7

But after "$ns run", the $ns "dump-routelogic-nh" has not shown the
added routes in the routing table. And all the packets to nodes
11, 12 are always routed via node 5. This should be a simple routing
setup, but it doesn't work, Why?

I check the mailing list, someone says routing could be done after "$ns run",
how?

Would someone help me out this problem?

Thank you,

Longsong