Re: [ns] code

Thank you Yuri, Srinivisan, ns-users for the help to get this working.

Turns out the solution was this(in the main script part, only one small
change from your solution, Srinivisan, that's no '$' before the
agentNew_ in the last line):
	$ns set agentNew_($ctr_) [new Agent/Alert]
 	$ns attach-agent $n($ctr_) [ $ns set agentNew_($ctr_) ]

additionally, for the 'Simulator instproc init', I added an
agentNew_ variable.

Then I added this function to get the agent:
Simulator instproc get-agent-new { nodeID } {
	$self instvar agentNew_
	set thisNewAgent $agentNew_($nodeID)
	return $thisNewAgent
}