[ns] throughput in RLM

Hi,
I am trying to run some topologies with RLM
using test-rlm.tcl ns\tcl\ex folder.
What I am interested in is to measure recvd bytes at the nodes
where RLM recvrs are running.
I tried using Agent/LossMonitor and attaching it to those nodes
and us the "record" procedure but it only gives me 0.0 bytes recvd
all the time.
I can see the messages about ADD/Drop layers/ Loss etc. from RLM
on my conosle so looks like it is running fine.
Does any one know how i can measure the throughput at each receivers?
thanks a lot in advance,
al