Re: [ns] ns Manual : For who?

I think the "ns-manual", previously known as "Ns Notes and Documentation",
stands as a reference for people wishing to use ns as a tool for their research.
Obviously when describing the simulator used, you are not going to cite pieces
of code... Wouldn't it be fair to say it describes ns fundamentals (for the
parts that are up to date...)?

Tarik.

ps: btw, every "ns-user" is bound to become an "ns-programmer" sooner or
later...