Re: [ns] multicast variables

Hi Srinivisan,

I put 'type_' in instead, but still get this gdb message:

mcastproto_ is _o24
simulator is _o3
ns: _o381 recv 4 99 1: can't read "type_": no such variable
    (Object set line 1)
    invoked from within
"$mcastproto_ set type_ "

Hmmm, any ideas what could be going on?  If I could get the McastProtocol
class, then I believe this 3rd line below would work to get me the pimDM
class for the variables/functions I need (using a function from the
McastProto.tcl file):
	set theType [ $mcastproto_ set type_ ]
	puts "type is $theType"
	set thisMcaster [ $mcastproto_ getType "pimDM" ]

Thanks for looking at this, again!
-Lori