[ns] Dynamic objects

Hello,

I have searched the archive, and I won't swear I am right,
but I haven't seen so far things concerning dynamic objects.

Basically, in a mobile environment I would like to dynamically
create and delete new objects (such as mobile users) with their
internal protocol stack.

Since the core of NS2 is C++, new() and delete() operators come
obviously to the stage. But, is the kernel able to cope with
dynamic object creation once the simulation has been started ? Through
the Otcl language I can create nodes which translates somehow
into a call to new() but this is in general before the scheduler
is started.

Is there somebody already having done that ? Or is it simply
possible ?

TIA,

Pierre BACQUET,
Director of Engineering and Research

DELTA Partners H.Q.
High Technologies for Telecommunications & Distributed  Systems
http:	//www.delta.fr
Tel: 	+33 (0)5 61 39 09 21  	Fax:  +33 (0)5 61 39 15 71