[ns] RSVP/ns question, Please!!

I'm sorry to bother you and if you don't have time, I'll understand.

I would really need some advice on this. I'll appreciate any help.

In a upcall-resv, how can you get the source address of the requesting
node?

Agent/RSVP instproc upcall-resv { sid rate bucket sender } {
    set ns [Simulator instance]
    puts "[expr [$self set addr_] >> [AddrParams set NodeShift_(1)]] \
	    RESV EVENT at [format "%3.3f" [$ns now]] :\
	    SID: $sid RATE: [format "%.0f" $rate]\
	    BUCKET: $bucket SENDER: $sender"
}

sender - the node which will be the sender of the session
addr_  - the node at which the resv upcall was triggered

So, none of these are the source address of the requesting node.

- Andreas