[ns] undecriptable trace file

Dear all,

I have a problem in decripting trace files for mixed wired and wireless
topology. My topology is the following one: I have a wired node that
sends packets to a wireless host through a base station.  The agent is a
TCP for the wired node and a TCP Sink for the wireless host. I send a
single packet in order to have a better comprehension, but I still don't
understand!!!
Here is my trace file (routing trace OFF, Mac also)

s 10.000000000 _2_ AGT  --- 2 tcp 1000 [0 0 0 0] ------- [4194305:0 0:0
32 0] [0 0] 0 0
+ 10.006371 1 0 tcp 1020 ------- 2 1.0.1.0 0.0.0.0 0 2
- 10.006371 1 0 tcp 1020 ------- 2 1.0.1.0 0.0.0.0 0 2
r 10.010003 1 0 tcp 1020 ------- 2 1.0.1.0 0.0.0.0 0 2
+ 10.010003 0 1 ack 40 ------- 2 0.0.0.0 1.0.1.0 0 3
- 10.010003 0 1 ack 40 ------- 2 0.0.0.0 1.0.1.0 0 3
r 10.012067 0 1 ack 40 ------- 2 0.0.0.0 1.0.1.0 0 3
r 10.012923080 _2_ AGT  --- 3 ack 40 [a2 1 0 800] ------- [0:0 4194305:0
30 4194305] [0 0] 1 0

My questions are:
What are the trace that correspond to sender, which ones correspond to
the base station and which ones to the mobile host? Why don't we have a
send "s" for the ACK packet? What are the receive events in the middle
of trace file for, for base station?
Please help? Thank you to anyone that could give me a hint.

Fabienne LEFEVRE
begin:vcard
n:LEFEVRE;Fabienne
x-mozilla-html:FALSE