[ns] HELP

Dear Sir ,

please some one to answer me

I need a help as following:

I want to create and insert an error model in the mobile node
side in the mobile ip environemt using ns.

I managed to do the following

1) create the model

The following is how to create the error model

# Create  exponential random variable

set rvGood [new RandomVariable/Exponential]
$rvgood set avg_ xxx # xxx is the error-free parameter

# Now create  and assign the parameters

set em [new ErrorModel]
$em ranvar  $rvgood

2) adding the error model

set MH [$opt(rp)-create-mobile-node $id]

  what to add here  to access NetIF of the MH(e.g set nif ...???)

$nif install-error $em

what i need is what parameters should be added to the line
" set nif ...???" so to access NetIface from MIP link then add error model is
added by the
line " $nif install-error $em "

please if any one can advice me any thing ,i'll be so greatfull.

thansk agian for help and support.

Best regards,

Aiman Sirhan