[ns] help in the subject line

Hi

	I hope this not to be annoying. When posting to the list it is generally
because help is needed. There is then no need to precise it on the subject line.
Instead the subject line should summarize as much as possible what kind of help
on what kind of subject (like "LANs and routing" for example). Since different
people work on different modules of ns it would make it easier for them to
determine wheter or not they can be of any help.
	I strongly suggest a recommandation about how to edit the subject line
be put on the page at : http://www-mash.CS.Berkeley.EDU/ns/ns-lists.html
	I know there has been postings about "posting to the list" but htdig
does not seem to work properly today...

Regards,

Tarik