[ns] intserv documentation

Dear ns-users,

I'm looking for documentation on simulating intserv with ns. I haven't found
anything about it in ns Manual (formerly ns Notes & Doc.) or in the mailing
list archives.

I'd like to know how to use the provided intserv models (in tcl scripts), and
what the exact meaning of the various parameters is. I've had a look at the
example script (~ns/tcl/test/test-suite-intserv.tcl), but I couldn't grasp the
meaning of every parameter.
I would also appreciate some documentation how the intserv model is made up,
i.e. how it works it ns.

I'd realy appreciate some help here (so that I don't need to go digging in the
source code)...

Kind regards,
Chris.