[ns] About the packet type

HI, friends:
	I found Video and Audio packet types are defined
in the NS2. However, what 's it the packet format? Where
can I find the exact format of the defined packets?
	I want to use twp RTP sessions to transmit video
and audio at the same time. How can I attach Video and audio
packet to RTP session? I also find if I use the following
program, I can't control the size of packet. The packet
size is always 210 byte. Does this mean the size of RTP
packet is fixed? However, the size of RTP packet should not
be fixed according to the protocol. Could you tell me
how to control the size of packet?

set src1 [new Agent/RTP]
set sink1 [new Agent/LossMonitor]
$ns attach-agent  $n0 $src1