Re: [ns] topology generstor

Hi Alberto,
thanks for the prompt reply. Could you please help me a bit more..I tried
including the file in my ns script but ns failed to recogonize the node
variables of the "source" file. Maybe I am typing the syntax wrong. Can
you send me a small example where your NS script uses a topology generated
by sgb2ns? I would really appreciate that.
Looking forward to your email,
Regards,
Vishnukant