[ns] about visualization and trace file format

Dear sir or madam,

     Hello,I have some problems in visualization and trace file
     format with wireless network simulation(ad-hoc networks).
     it will be appreciated that you give me some suggestions
     and advises.

     Since ns2.1b6's nam does not support wireless packet
     sending/receiving, I have tried to take the scenario file, communication
     file and trace file generated by ns2.1b6 to ad-hockey to
     visualize them. But the trace file generated by ns-2.1b6 is in a
     different format from ns2.1b3 extension and cann't be used directly by ad-hockey.

     I wonder whether ns itself provides a better visualization tool for
     ad-hoc network simulation in its later release. Or, are there
     some easy ways for me to transform the trace file generated by ns
     2.1b6 to the format accepted by ad-hockey?

     Look forward to your response. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,

Liu Yong                          mailto:[email protected]