[ns] Tracefile Convertion??

Hello,
   I have a problem with converting binary example-trace to ASCII
format.
   I have read some stuff in ns archive by "ns search".
Actually, my problem is the same as Mr. Lee Jiwoong.

It seems the function htonl() does not work well!
The outcome of htonl always give a very very big number that should not
be expressed within 4 bytes. I am really confused!

My OS is Red Hat.

I did not find the answer of the quesiton Mr. Lee Jiwoong asked on 17
Nov, 1999.

If anybody know it, would you please tell me?

Many thanks!

Sun Kai