[ns] multicast replicator

Dear NS users,

I am using ns-2.1b5 and dense mode multicast protocol.
set mproto DM
set mrthandle [$ns mrtproto $mproto {}]

I am trying to modify the multicast replicator of NS
so that it only sends out data to the nodes in a specific
group. For example, we have the following topology
n0-----n1------n2-----n3

	 n4

n0, n1, and n4 are in a multicast group 0x8003. n2 and n3 are
not in this group. When n0 sends out data to n1 and n4, n1 will
forward data to n4, n2 and n3. Is there anyway to modify the
replicator so that n1 knows that n2 is not in the multicast
group and only sends data to n4. I know that the objects
installed in classifier slots are connectors. However, I
do not know how to get node ids from connector objects.

Thanks for your help.

Jian