Re: [ns] NS dumps source code

  I am facing this peculiar problem. When i install NS and try to run the
validate script, it continuosly dumps some kind of source code.

Can someone please indicate what might be the problem.

I also had the same kind of problem when there are defaults in the ns-defaults.tcl file for a class which does not exist.

Say I put defaults for Queue/XXX in ns-defaults.tcl. If I do not have a XXX class, ns compiles but it does not run.

Maybe your problem is also the ns-defaults.tcl file?

--

Bahri OKUROGLU