[ns] attach-agent-tbf

Dear ns-users,

I'm having trouble with trying to use ns's intserv model.  I'd really
appreciate it if someone could give me a _very_ _simple_ and straightforward
example script where intserv is used. (By simple I mean something like the
scripts in M.Greiss's tutorial.) For those of you who're curious what my
problems comprise, I describe them below...

First of all, in the documentation I have, a token bucket filter is used and
linked with the intserv-agent with the command:
	$ns attach-agent-tbf $n0 $sa $tbf
However, this doesn't seem to work with the ns2.1b6 release I'm using:
when running the script, I get the error message "unable to dispatch method
attach-agent-tbf". I guess this isn't supposed to happen... So if anybody knows
how to solve this, please tell me.

Meanwhile, I tried to work around the afore mentioned problem by replacing the
code with:
	$ns attach-agent $n0 $sa
	$sa attach-tbf $tbf
But again, this doesn't work. Right after the SAAgent is started, ns exits with
the following error message (if I'm not mistaken _o45 is the SAAgent, called
$sa in the code above):

ns: _o45 sched-stop 1:
    (_o45 cmd line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o45 cmd sched-stop 1"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    (procedure "_o45" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"_o45 sched-stop 1"

If anyone knows what's the reason for this, do not hesitate to let me know!

Kind regards,
Chris.