Re: [ns] Multicast

Hi,
I am a trying to simulate a multicast using NS. The topology is a simple star
topology with the central node multicasting to all the group members. The
sender sends TCP packets and I need to monitor these. I have a problem in
monitoring these packets (using xgraph) in that if I have a TCPSink attached
to the receivers I am unable to monitor them nd if I attach a LossMonitor to
them they do not acknowledge the TCP packets and so the flow stops after one
retransmission.
I hope I will be able to get some help.
thanks
regards