[ns] DSDV tracefile fmt (Help, please)

I noticed that the DSDV tracefile format in ns-2.1b7-current differs alot from
the old cmu tracefile format where I could find entries like:

r 0.037552842 _20_ RTR  --- 0 message 32 [20 0 ffffffff 21 800] ------- [33:255 -1:255 32 0]

an RTR message received by one of the nodes, however in the new tracefiles the
only RTR events for dsdv I can find are drops

D 424.338979176 _4_ RTR  CBK 31167 cbr 1020 [a2 8 4 800] ------- [7:1 8:1 31 8] [3326] 1 2
D 424.342037996 _7_ RTR  IFQ 31099 cbr 44 [0 0 0 0] ------- [7:2 9:0 32 0] [3323] 0 16777215

and that goes for both my tracefiles and the test-suite tracefiles.

I'm interested in calculating the routing overhead, but I don't see how I could
do that when there are no routing messages either sent nor received in the trace
files.

I have
set AgentTrace                  ON
set RouterTrace                 ON
set MacTrace			OFF

Seems kind of strance to me...

Would be nice to get some help here!

Thanks in advance
  /Andree

|       For contact info please see: http://www.cdt.luth.se/~andree         |
| ~~ Today is the first day of the rest of your life... Don't mess it up ~~ |