[ns] Problems when I attach my source code on ns?

Hi ns-users,

I have some problems when I try to add my code to ns-2.1b6. I download the
last ns version and I'm using it on SunOs 5.7.Like mip I have the follow
files: ns-xxx.tcl  xxx.cc xxx.h.

I add my files xxx.o and ns-xxx.tcl on Makefile.in. Then I modified
ns-lib.tcl by adding my ns-xxx.tcl. I don't have any problems once I've
executed the commands ./configure  and make but then when I try to use ns it
doesn't work well, it doesn't appear the %. When I put:

ns

the follow lines appear (a little bit of them, the first ones):

ns:

proc warn {msg} {
global warned_
if {![info exists warned_($msg)]} {
puts stderr "warning: $msg"
set warned_($msg) 1
}
}

if {[info commands debug] == ""} {
proc debug args {
warn {Script debugging disabled.  Reconfigure with --with-tcldebug, and
recompil
e.}
}
}

In fact these lines belongs to ns-lib.tcl.

I'd like to now if anybode knows what's happening. Will very much thankful
if get the solution.

Albert & Marco

Albert
CSELT - Via G.Reiss Romoli 274 - 10148 Torino (ITALY)
e-mail: [email protected]

Marco