[ns] question about WF2Q+(Shahzad's) using TCP

Hi.
I simulate Shazad's WF2Q+  in ns all in one
.1b6.( http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~cheeko/website-2/index.htm )
I attach my script.
briefly speaking,
10 sender and 1 router and 1 receiver. each link's delay are very
small(0.1msec)
and each sender's window size = 1000, packet size 1500
sender to router link bandwidth 500M
router to receiver link bandwidth 30M
I test my SCFQ implementation. total throughput of each session reaches
about 30Mbps.
But When I try WF2Q+(same script. change only scheduling type. as you
know...)
but total throughput always 20Mbps. ( I test 10 sender, 30sender, 40sender..
but same results)
Is WF2Q+ nonwork consering scheduling?????

Did I miss something?

Any comments, information helpful...
Thx
__