[ns] Thanks for your help!

Dear Dr. Kun-chan Lan,

    Thanks for your help.

    Sorry I wasn't able to find the information I needed about
    nam and corresponding trace files on your web site.

    Would you please take some time to look into a new question I
    have? Thank you in advance.

    You know that the index used for nodes in ns-2.1b6 starts from 0, instead
    of 1 as was in the original CMU version. Now I use the scenario
    file(../ns-allinone-2.1b3/ns-src/ntr-scen/big-circle.scn) and the
    communication file(../ns-allinone-2.1b3/ns-src/ntr-scen/big-circle.cp)
    as inputs for ns-2.1b6's control program similar to the file(
    ../ns-allinone-2.1b6/ns-2.1b6/tcl/ex/wireless.tcl ), but changed
    the loop variant of "for" clause (1~nn instead of 0~nn-1),number of
    nodes,nominal range,and route protocol(from dsdv to dsr).

    When I look into the trace file(out.tr) generated by ns-2.1b6, I
    find out that ns automatically transform the index used for
    nodes from 1~10 into 0~9, so the trace file can't be visualized
    properly by ad-hockey. Could you tell me what happened?

    Hope to hear from you soon.
--
Best regards,
 Lyong                          mailto:[email protected]