[ns] Question about CBQ

Hi, dear users,

I wann know if it is possible for a CBQLink  to contain multiple WFQ flows.
The code in testsute-cbq.tcl is hard to understand.  It seems i can insert
CBQClass into CBQLink, but WFQ link need to be installed between two node.

How shall I do? Please give me some hint or direct me to useful directory.

Another question: I found that the priority of CBQ class is not a key factor to
queueing delay.  In a situation of low rate high-priori audio, allocating small
bandwidth is resonable. But the queueing delay is considerablly large.
What is the trick?

Thanks and regards,

Anaking