[ns] New Agent Problem?

Hi
I've done a new Agent on NS as it is shown in ping new agent model. I
follewed that exemple step by step and I built my new. I called it GKMP.
I have done the make file. every thing goes perfectely but when I make
the TCL code to simulate this agent for the following declaration :

/***************************************/
set gc [new Agent/GKMP]
$ns attach-agent $n0 $gc
/***************************************/

generate the following error :

/************************************************/
invalid command name "Agent/GKMP"
    while executing
"Agent/GKMP create _o164 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new Agent/GKMP"
    (file "gkmp.tcl" line 30)
/***************************************************/

I don't know why the exemple does work. I have done this agent perfectly
as shown in the ping agent.

Thank you.

        Cordialement

Koubaa Anis
Equipe : RESEDAS
Adresse : CU Haute Malgrange Vandeoeuvre Nancy Bloc C 528
Mail : [email protected]
Projet : Comparaison des Protocoles de cl�s de distribution de cl� de
groupe en utilisant NS