[ns] Turning off Ad-Hoc signalling

Hi all,

I have noticed in my trace files that independently of which Ad-Hoc
Routing Protocol I use in the beginning of every simulation I get
several UDP packets that I presume are due to some routing table
discovery algorithm. Assuming that it is not possible with the
CMU Wireless simulation extensions to avoid specifying an Ad-Hoc
protocol (tried it and it doesn't work) I was wondering whether it would
be possible to switch this behaviour off, i.e. let all mobile nodes know
the structure of the network so they would not have to determine it
themselves. I have come accross some option that enables that but I can
not remember where.

Any response will be appreciated.

Niko