[ns] Regarding Bandwidth

	Hi

		I took a simple configuration of two nodes.

			n0----------n1

	Then I declared both n0 and n1 to be sources transmitting data at
the same time. Suppose I increase the rate of source at n0, then the
bandwidth allocated for the uplink remains the same and packets are
dropped. Is it not possible to allocate greater bandwidth for the case
when the rate is higher for the source at n0 and simultaneously decrease
the bandwidth at n1 so that the overall packet drops are lowered? I want
to know if this is possible? Secondly, can I use the information provided
to me by the packets dropped from n1 to n0 to possibly estimate the
congestion level of n0-n1? Thanks a lot,

		Vijay Chellappa.