[ns] Bug in the cwnd_ of TCP agent

Dear users,

Iam using ns-2.1b6 version of ns-2. In this i have simulated two
different simple wireless network. Each one consist of two mobile node
and TCP agent is attached to one node and TCPSink agent is attached to
other node. Now iam observing the congestion window size and also the no.
of bytes sent( ndatapack_). Now the problem is that in scheme1
congestion window size is most of the time greater than scheme2
congestion window size but in case of scheme one 7500000 bytes are sent
where as in case of scheme2 9200000 bytes are sent which I think is
inconsistent. I have attached the output file of the two schemes, please
run it in gnuplot to get the clearer picture. If there is any solution or
there is any misinterpretation, then kindly tell me.

		Thanx in advance.

Rohit

 0 1
 0.5 12.0077