Re: [ns] About WF2Q Throughput. Plz Reply me...

It is due to packet drop. If you write a packet-drop trace procedure to test
wf2q.tcl, you will find that there are lots of drop.

Note that you need to set-queue-size fid **
And the queue size is expressed with BYTES!

Good luck.

Pang Kun

On Wed, 05 Apr 2000,
ChoiYoungSoo wrote: > >%_Hi.